Thursday, February 26, 2009

Eco Friendly Freebie...Hair and Face products you make at home!

Am so busy learning and studying to make this blog and others I am working on better. In the meantime, please go to this green-living site( http://www.davidsuzuki.org/files/NC/newsletter/jan09/two-ingredient_cosmetics.pdf) and download your own recipes for eco friendly two-ingredient cosmetic and hair care formulas, you make yourself! I would suggest make half recipes to start with until you know what works for you!... I have long dark hair and am going to try the dark hair conditioner first. I will let you know what happens.
Please take the time while you are here to search my site, the links, make comments, listen to some great music links, follow me on blogger, on twitter, and have fun while you are here!



No comments: