Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'll Be Back!...( didn't Arnold Schwartzeneger say that?)

No, it isn't writers block. Just pure and simple life details. My own serious health problems(inoperable spinal tumor(which I AM GOING TO BEAT!)...my daughter and grandchildren in 3 accidents, thus, facilitating an out of state trip, and the list goes on.(like my 10 year old notebook computer really on its dieing last legs.) Speaking of which, if anyone knows any company or business person upgrading their laptops and they have a half way decent one they would be willing to donate, please put me on their wishlist!
Though I haven't written, the wheels have been turning, and I have had many people sending emails and phone calls asking what product reviews await. Hopefully it won't be long before I am up and running again! Until then please feel free to drop a line, advise, or request a review.

graciously,
cathy

...remember, faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen.

No comments: