Sunday, January 20, 2008

In Search of The Best

What is the best? According to whom? To each of us, The Best, is a matter of each persons likes and dislikes, style, age, character, gender, culture, location(location, location, location!), personal preferences and convictions, political and religious beliefs, education, hobbies, goals, desires,and so much more. It will include physical makeup, health(body, mind, and soul), family,..and just about anything that makes us who we are...as individuals.
This little blog is just a small vehicle to exploring the vast world which has now opened to us, thanks to internet technology. It is my hope and prayer that it will bless all who read it. That it will fun, informative, encouraging, thought provoking, perhaps life changing, and at very least, entertaining.

3 comments:

Patriot said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my site! I absolutely love being able to spread the word about companies who are keeping jobs here in America! Thanks so much for coming by! I look forward to hearing more from you here as well!

Stockpiling Mom said...

Thanks so much for your comments on mommydoodles and for checking out my blog! I am glad you enjoyed it and my designs! Please feel free to add me to yours if you would like:-)

Milk Mama said...

You won the bellaband
http://supermomz.blogspot.com/2008/04/bellaband-winner.html