Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wishlist Meme




Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme


TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
~lounge & activewear clothes from Zobha, TitleNine, and other great companies.
~gift certificates to WHOLE FOODS
~a high quality wireless printer and loads of extra ink cartridges
~living room furniture
~dining room furniture

2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
~my granddaughter made me a charcoal palm tree sketch

3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
~ I started a cotton crochet bedspread while in Greece many years ago...never finished. I love white cotton thread crochet projects and would love to tackle a shrug for myself, my daughter, and my granddaughters!

4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
~ one Christmas a great aunt from Connecticut came to the house with a red velvet dress, a cashmere sweater with white furry trim, new shoes, and a small childs chair for me. I will always, always, remember that Christmas!

5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
~electronics!

6. What is your favorite holiday food?
~sweet potatoe pie with loads of vanilla whipped cream and toasted pecans

7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
~unsure

8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
~The Christmas Postcard, It's a Wonderful Life, and the one about the child buying the red shoes for his dieing mama.

9. Favorite holiday song?
~I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

10. Favorite holiday pastime?
~Cookie exchanges and Christmas Carolling with friends


To enter to win all these cool prizes below simply answer the questions in this meme, make sure to post links back to TodaysMama.com and Provo Craft (use this link: http://bit.ly/4ikY3c ) and tag your friends!

No comments: