Saturday, July 11, 2009

Box Office Busters from 'Godlywood'

Box Office Busters from 'Godlywood'

Shared via AddThis


Andrea McMann said...

One way is to leave thoughtful comments on other blogs, which you did for me. Thanks! I'm going to follow you on twitter, too. :)

I've found that the more you put into blogging, the more you get out of it. I've seen a direct relationship between the amount of time I spend working on my blog and its success.

Good luck! It takes time!

ProjectHope7 said...

Thanks Andrea.. As you can see I do spend alot of time doing that... too much most of the time. I write loads of comments on other peoples blogs building them up and sending something positive to say to them, as I know thats what we all need most days. I get alot of personal thank you's from people in my emails thanking me for following, or for my comments, but then I guess they forget to follow back. I also to try to leave little notes on peoples comments. I am still trying to understand the link backs. I still dont really get how to use them I signed up for MckLinky and was overwhelmed by it.. 800 links in one afternoon.. tried to follow and link to alot of them, but then found only a couple did the same. In one sense it doesnt matter, as I love the fact I have made some great new friends with the few people that really do network back. Truly sweet people have been the result of blogging!