Monday, February 2, 2009

Just found my new evening office!...smiling, of course!

Working on product reviews and other writings and ramblings, when I stumbled upon my new dream evening office for blogging! It's a little ultra modern perhaps for some of you, but it's sooooooo cozy looking and inspiring. Couldn't wait to share it with you! Let me know what you think! And, thank you, Apartment Therapy!
ps...am still in search of the best MASCARA... and now Lash treatments as well. Will be reporting back to you as the results come in. In the meantime, why not let me know your own thoughts on that elusive search of ours!?
And just in time for Valentine's day, while I am in search of the best CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, and more CHOCOLATE...why not let me know what your favorite chocolate, brownies, or cupcakes are? One never knows...perhaps your secret angel will see and send you some!!!




No comments: